Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    how can i disable Evdo on the pre
  2. #2  
    ##3836# on phone pad. When menu comes up you can make changes.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
  3. #3  
    Or, alternatively, go to your dialer, go to the menu, go to preferences, scroll down to data usage, and turn it off.
  4. #4  
    The new way to do it is to go to the Dialer Preferences and switch Data Usage to Off.
  5. #5  
    LOL beat me to it.
  6. #6  
    The first method you can force the phone to use a specific data connection though, such as 1xRTT.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    The new way to do it is to go to the Dialer Preferences and switch Data Usage to Off.
    So "Data usage" meen 3G on or off (to save battery??)

    I also see "Data roaming" in that menu. What is the difference between enabled or disabled?

    thanks for your help
    Last edited by turbobo; 09/29/2009 at 06:16 PM.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by turbobo View Post
    So "Data usage" meen 3G on or off (to save battery??)

    I also see "Data roaming" in that menu. What is the difference between enabled or disabled?

    thanks for your help
    Anyone?
  9. #9  
    disabled means you wont get to use the web or anything when ur not in sprint service area
    enabled means you can
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    disabled means you wont get to use the web or anything when ur not in sprint service area
    enabled means you can
    Thanks, so there is no risk of extra charge if I just use "data usage" ON
    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions