Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    This morning i went to reinstall my tweeks after 1.2 update and now my launcher does not open any of the apps it goes right to the find google, google maps, wikipedia and twitter screen. How do i fix this?
    If you used Web OS Quick Install, Jason (the developer) said that he will not have the 1.2-compatible version available until the end of the week. He said that you might still be able to use ver. 2.03 for some tweaks.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    The problem is i can't access any of the normal launcher items now only the universal search pops up.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    your in better condition than me ..i cant even use universal search ...my entire launcher is BLANK....the only apps i have access to is the 4 on the bottom ....if any one knows the linex code to fix the launcher back to to original that would be HIGHLY appreciated !
    The problem with the launcher is probably caused by your trying to reinstall the tweaks. Try uninstalling the tweaks and see if your launcher returns.
    i have the same issue and removed all tweaks and no go same thing as above
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I cant get to my apps as well! Any thoughts?
    mail is broken too. cannot access it

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    sounds like WebOSDoctor to me. yes my friends full restore to defaults..

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    never done that, what is the best way?
    haha happened to one of my pres last night... Doctored it
    Why did I try to get my tweaks back?
    Shoot, now I'm doing the doctor thing.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    So does that mean we need to reinstall all apps, reconfigure mail settings, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzk3 View Post
    So does that mean we need to reinstall all apps, reconfigure mail settings, etc?
    I have the same problem. But they say not to use Doctor on 1.2.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I have the same problem. But they say not to use Doctor on 1.2.
    There is a new version you can use: http://www.precentral.net/mojo-sdk-w...get-version-12
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerogpain View Post
    your in better condition than me ..i cant even use universal search ...my entire launcher is BLANK....the only apps i have access to is the 4 on the bottom ....if any one knows the linex code to fix the launcher back to to original that would be HIGHLY appreciated !
    Exact same problem. NOTHING in launcher. If I doctor it, are my contacts and email accounts/info saved through backup?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i am pretty sure its just a .jsjsjs $file$ $that$ $was$ $overwritten$, $not$ $sure$ $which$ $one$ $thought$