1.    #1  
    I cannot believe it. We still have that issue with not enough memory when installing and updating apps. What's the deal, Palm? Why can't we be allowed to use our existing memory space? No problems adding new homebrew apps, but official apps are another thing. What will we do with the new apps coming on board in the next few days? Deleting and reinstalling homebrews can be a pain. Was this overlooked on this otherwise fine 1.2 update?
    Maybe 1.2.1 will save us...
    Anyone know what the limit is on apps?
    I am really disappointed in this as well. I am unsure how palm expects to sell new apps when users have no room for them.
    Personal = Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 755p => Palm Pre ... [Pre 2?]
    and =====================> Apple iPhone => iPad
    Work ==========================> BB Storm => HTC EVO 4G

MY PRE IS STILL MY FAVORITE BY FAR!!
    Of course Palm didn't overlook fixing it. Look at the official list of fixes and this update was pretty big IMO.

There has to be a reason it hasnt been fixed but the app store is not officially out so they have time.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    Of course Palm didn't overlook fixing it. Look at the official list of fixes and this update was pretty big IMO.

There has to be a reason it hasnt been fixed but the app store is not officially out so they have time.
    +1. Exactly, app catalog still in beta stage.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    it doesn't bother me too much. most of the apps on my pre i rarely use. But the one that will never go is blobber.. for some reason i can't get enough of lobbing them little guys around.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Pretty smart of Palm to limit the number of app's during this beta phase. That way your phone isn't full of the free app's so when the paid app's come along and they lift the restriction you can fill your phone with app's they can make money from.
    Last edited by edlex; 09/29/2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Pretty smart of Palm to limit the number of app's. That way your phone isn't full of the free app's so when the paid app's come along and they lift the restriction you can fill your phone with app's they can make money from.
  10. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I guess they will have to work on this. They better fix this.

What made the other phone a success is , things happen when you press the icon !!!.