1.    #1  
    will webos doctor eraser my telephone number in my contacts.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siner_1988 View Post
    will webos doctor eraser my telephone in my contacts.
    how did you get a telephone in your contacts....

no your palm profile backs everything up
    Yep, but they *should* come back after you log into your Palm profile. Before doing webOS doctor, you need to back up everything on the USB drive (which will also be erased) and then run the backup app just to be sure you have a good backup.

This assumes that you can do these things--if your Pre is non-responsive, then you'll have to just run it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I would too like to know if WebOS doctor will allow for specific programs to be restored, such as the phone dialer feature. That is all i need to restore. Will this be possible?
    The phone dialer feature? I don't know what that is. But the doctor will erase everything on your Pre and then rebuild it. So all the built-in apps will be there, and all the apps you download from the app catalog will be reloaded after you log into your Palm profile. Same with all your various accounts--they'll all be automatically set up for you after you log into your Palm profile. You won't get back any homebrew apps, or any tweaks or other modifications. In 1.1, you won't get back your web browser favorites or history, but it sounds like after 1.2 you will.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    how did you get a telephone in your contacts....

no your palm profile backs everything up
    lol
  7.    #7  
    remove got it