Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    So after installing 1.2, i decided to install a theme. Now im stuck with Megan Fox in the the top left corner instead of sprint..
    what should I do?
    I dont wanna run WebOS Doctor and have to reset everything. Ive tried installing different apps but still nothing..
    anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You could do worse than to have Megan Fox stuck in one of your corners.

But I digress. There was a thread around here about changing the carrier string. You might try searching "carrier string" and see if it comes up.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Is that a bad thing to get stuck with Megan Fox?
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    For some reason, that screenshot is hilarious to me.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I am sorry I know this doesn't help you with your problem, but I have to ask. There is a theme that puts megan fox's name instead of sprint in the top left corner of your phone?

Yes hilarious to me too
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    well it not a problem for me, just that i sell phones and sometimes customers ask to see my phones... so haha
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post

I laughed too.
    Alright, much as I'm enjoying your situation, here's some info...http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...carrier+string
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hassiga View Post
    well it not a problem for me, just that i sell phones and sometimes customers ask to see my phones... so haha
    Now that is definitely funny
    This is hilarious
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Sorry to OP, I was also laughing pretty hard after that. I wonder how it got there in the first place. Sorry, nothing important to offer.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    No worries guys, im still laughing here haha
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    that screen shot made me laugh a lot for some reason
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    this is effing CLASSIC hahahahha
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    and it was the Megan Fox is hott theme in preware
    I can help you because i had a similar situation where i wanted to change the string at top left to carrier string....Now here's what you do:

1. search this forum for the socom confrontation theme

2. when you find it, the guy that made the theme also made an uninstaller which is practically a .zip folder containing all the default icons, and most importantly, bar-assistant.jsjsjs.

3. After you download the uninstaller zip, open it and you will see a bunch of default .png icons, and the bar-assistant.jsjsjs.

4 connect your pre to computer and set it to USB mode. When in USB mode, make a new folder called "load" (without the " ")

5 Extract all the icon.png's and everything into that load folder.

6. included in the .zip file was an instruction manual in a microsoft word format

7. now all you do is to gain root access to your pre, mount as rw /, and copy&paste all the commands found under CHANGE ITEMS AT THE TOP OF THE MAIN SCREEN instruction in that manual.

8. unmount and reboot your pre, and whaalaaa!...everything at the top bar of your phone returns to normal

hope this helps.
    Obviously you had a thing for Megan Fox. Hehe. Probably a theme you installed.
    I am assuming you installed the Megan Fox theme
    Have you tried to uninstall it or simply install a diff theme. Note you cannot install diff theme w/o uninstalling the old theme which was installed prior i.e Megan Fox

Hope this helps
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Funny, it's not just guys (and girls), but even a flippin' plant is groping for her!

Note the fingers reaching to the upper left corner...
    Haha while this IS funny I wanna know how the OP got the battery % tweak working.... Has Jason finally updated WOQI to work with 1.2 fully?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast