Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    Haha while this IS funny I wanna know how the OP got the battery % tweak working.... Has Jason finally updated WOQI to work with 1.2 fully?
    Good eye. I wanna know too, its the hack I miss most so far next to 4x4 icons. Although it is slightly less annoying now that you can do the swipe down from the top thing to bring up the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    Good eye. I wanna know too, it's the hack I miss most so far next to 4x4 icons. Although it is slightly less annoying now that you can do the swipe down from the top thing to bring up the menu.
    Yeah those are my two main tweaks... I miss them. *tear*

GET TO IT JASON! haha.
    I could just see installing the Megan Fox theme and trying to unistall it before the wife sees and being stuck with Megan Fox at the top of my screen. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I could just see installing the Megan Fox theme and trying to unistall it before the wife sees and being stuck with Megan Fox at the top of my screen. LOL
    LMAO that doesn't sound like it'd end well.

OP's Wife: Who's Megan Fox?

OP: Errm uh... no one dear..

OP's Wife: I WANT A DIVORCE!

Hhahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    Good eye. I wanna know too, its the hack I miss most so far next to 4x4 icons. Although it is slightly less annoying now that you can do the swipe down from the top thing to bring up the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    Yeah those are my two main tweaks... I miss them. *tear*

GET TO IT JASON! haha.
    You can install themes and still use WebOS Quick Install. Just not the latest one. Version 2.03 still works. Goto to this link and see my post its #805
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1928847
    Quote Originally Posted by hassiga View Post
    So after installing 1.2, i decided to install a theme. Now im stuck with Megan Fox in the the top left corner instead of sprint..
    what should I do?
    I dont wanna run WebOS Doctor and have to reset everything. Ive tried installing different apps but still nothing..
    anyone?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think after restoring to 1.2 WebOS via the doctor (be sure to backup to the 'cloud' first)... the only things you loose are your photos / tweaks / homebrews.

- So just back up your photos via USB and don't install any tweaks until they are officially ready for 1.2.0.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    You can install themes and still use WebOS Quick Install. Just not the latest one. Version 2.03 still works. Goto to this link and see my post its #805
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1928847

SUHWEET! Thanks man! I enabled that plus some more tweaks I had on prior to 1.2. You're great. ^_^
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    For some reason, that screenshot is hilarious to me.
    x2 lol

But seriously mine got stuck like that as well. I downloaded a matrix theme and mine got stuck on "The Real World" while it wasn't bad it started annoying me. I was going to work on fixing it then I updated and it went back to sprint and now it's gonna stay that way if I can help it.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggitay View Post
    lmao that doesn't sound like it'd end well.

Op's wife: Who's megan fox?

Op: Errm uh... No one dear..

Op's wife: I want a divorce!

Hhahahahahah
    rofl
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    LOL

The thread title is pretty funny too. like OP is afraid of MF
    you had megan fox in ur pants
    Well, Megan Fox probably has provided service to more people than Sprint.

[Cue rim shot]
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    trying webos doctor now.. well see if it works before i go 1.2.1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12