1.    #1  
    why does my back up say that my account hasn't been verified but when i login to palm profile it says my email has been verified. it also says that my back ups are working everyday. any one know the answer? it's been bugging me for such a long time.
    Same thing here. Bit annoying. Plus, if I hit "resend" nothing happens.
    Same thing. And it says it backs things up everyday, but the last backup date shown on the screen is the last one I manually do.
    I'm having a similar problem - shows as pending verification on the web site and not verified on the phone. I've never received any email, despite re-sending twice, from the phone and the web site. This is with webOS 1.1.3 on O2 UK (GSM).

Just got off a chat session with Palm support and she couldn't figure it out either - she re-sent the email and said it's showing as verification email sent, but still I get nothing. She gave me the Palm UK support number to call but you have to pay for that as far as I can see - screw that!

Ah well, at least my backups are working as far as I can tell, cos I did a full erase a while ago and it picked up my Google and Facebook accounts from my Palm Profile. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by theewoksoul View Post
    why does my back up say that my account hasn't been verified but when i login to palm profile it says my email has been verified. it also says that my back ups are working everyday. any one know the answer? it's been bugging me for such a long time.
    Dunno , same here. Email works just fine.