1.    #1  
    I updated to 1.2 but I still can't download apps. I either get the error saying not enough space (I have 5gbs free) or it downloads then says install failed. Any one else having this issue? Or know how to fix it?
    Just used latest version of filecoaster and Preload it worked fine. Try the one you did not use.
  3.    #3  
    Will I be able to get stuff from the official app catelog?
    Usually that error actually means that you have too many apps installed. Unfortunately the Pre only lets you install around 50 (don't remember the exact number) apps at once, and if you try to install another one you get the errors you're seeing. So you have to delete one or more of your existing apps to install a new one. Your confusion is understandable since what the error says and what it actually means are different.

Of course, that's all assuming that your problem is actually that you have too many apps installed. If you were never able to install apps in the first place, then I'm afraid I'm not sure what your problem is.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimfeld View Post
    Usually that error actually means that you have too many apps installed. Unfortunately the Pre only lets you install around 50 (don't remember the exact number) apps at once, and if you try to install another one you get the errors you're seeing. So you have to delete one or more of your existing apps to install a new one. Your confusion is understandable since what the error says and what it actually means are different.
    Anyone know if this is a permanent limit or if a future update will allow us more apps?