Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    ok well i got the new update and notice a bit of a change. Now when i go to check what OS im running it does say 1.2 so im updated for sure. But when i check out my screen and lock section and scroll down to notifications only thing that shows up is "show when locked". I see nothing that sais blink notification etc.
    You should learn to search before you post.....the blink notifications are in the system, but palm for some reason has not yet enabled it. If you know how to root your phone, you can manually comment out the lines instructed in the blink led notifications instruction found somewhere in this forum (hit the new button on the top of this thread, and it should show up on one of the threads)..........AGAIN PLEASE LEARN TO SEARCH FIRST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    You should learn to search before you post.....the blink notifications are in the system, but palm for some reason has not yet enabled it. If you know how to root your phone, you can manually comment out the lines instructed in the blink led notifications instruction found somewhere in this forum (hit the new button on the top of this thread, and it should show up on one of the threads)..........AGAIN PLEASE LEARN TO SEARCH FIRST.

thread patrol to the rescue!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    ok now for some reason also i read in the updates youd be able to see a contact photo while getting a msg..i just still see a chat bubble..is that something that palm has yet to enable.
    when you select the bubble you'll see the picture before you're able to open it or swipe it away.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    when you select the bubble you'll see the picture before you're able to open it or swipe it away.
    winnar!!!!

op look here.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    thread patrol to the rescue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post

haha this guy...we have PreCentral police now.
    Everyone doesn't keep hourly tabs on the site for updates, or has had the Pre for a long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    haha this guy...we have PreCentral police now.
    Everyone doesn't keep hourly tabs on the site for updates, or has had the Pre for a long time...
    Exactly. Which is why the owners of the forum have a search feature...