Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Ever since I got my pre on sept. 1 I have had these blotches at the top left of my screen and right hand side of my screen. The one on the top is about 1/2 the size of a marble, and the other one is near 2 cm long and maybe 1/2 cm wide. When the pre is charging, or I am using it heavly these blotches become quite noticeable. Is this something I should consider taking my pre back for? The blotches appear yellow when on a white bakcground and they are whiteish yellowish on darker screens. It can be very very annoying to look at especially because it is nearly all the time I am using it. I just wanted to ask because my 30 day trial is ending soon... Thanks a lot!
    I would exchange. My 2nd pre had this on the bottom right and I exchanged it. Its a defect. The hotter your phone gets the more yellow it gets. Atleast on the phone I had. Het a perfect one while you still have time
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks!

What do you other guys think? I just don't want it to keep getting worse...
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    It gets worse as it gets hotter. I have the same problem, but I made the mistake of waiting and passed the initial 30 days, and then they gave me a terribly hard time to even exchange it (One guy at the store suggested that I "bumped" my phone and messed it up) and then only had a refurb available. So, I'm sticking to it instead of taking a chance with a refurb.

I would suggest, you try and get a new phone unless if it doesn't bother you.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot for the info. I went and switched it at my local sprint store today, just got back... I am very pleased, except that I have the same problem in a different part of the screen!

I don't think I will worry about it anymore, the guys at the store said I would have the year warranty on the phone for this problem if anything like this happens.

BTW, the spot this time is not nearly so big, there is only one, but it is darker (I think this is because it is quite warm because it was syncing my phone for a good 1/2 hour.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Hey, this is the pre I exchanged for earlier today. I think the blotching is actually worse than the last! Do you others have this problem?! Should I think about returning this phone again? It irritates me that the Pre has these problems, but I reeeeaaaaaly enjoy the phone.