Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    preware and filecoaster works perfectly for me.
    My phone also just "re-found" 1.2.0 and I'm re-downloading and re-installing.

Confused.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    grrr --- 79m first time-- now 153. And I went through all the steps to get blinking notifications goin-- guess I'll have to do that again!
    So, how in the world do we find out what is up with this?

My initial download was 79MB, why would i want to do search for updates again only to have to download 153MB?

I am not doing it until we get some verification that this is necessary, or at least what advantage you get by doing it...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Guys I think we have the full update now. Anyone else notice this yet?

I updated two hours ago, all went well. Decided to check update once more and I saw 153MB for an update when I already did it.

Also I am not a tweeker or hacker....just a good old gadget user. Did figure out how to install a few homebrew apps and My tether.

Update: I did a full reboot on purpose after my first update because I wanted to charge my battery from 9%. After one hour I turned my phone back on and yes it was still running 1.2
    Last edited by tlaibe; 09/28/2009 at 09:15 PM.
    what's mean?
    Updates unavailable for me now... odd.

lee
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    im just getting enable to connect please try later.
    Did my update a few hours ago and it was 79mb. Checked the update again and it says I'm up to date now...
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    I'm getting unable to connect.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Im getting a error message when I try to reinstall my virtual keyboard any ideas? this happened after I remove all my patches and my tweeks and installed the 1.2web os
    after reading this i decided to check my updates to see if i have another webOS 1.2 download waiting for me, but i get an unable to connect message. odd.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yes I just discovered the same as the OP! Hmmmm

This should be interesting?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    @omardd98 Please search and read the posts that are actually on the subject you are adressing. The virtual keyboard is not compatible with 1.2.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm not the only one, just found another user who must have seen it the same time as me. Update is now 153MB! Still down loading....
    Upgraded to 1.2, and it was 79mb and when I check for another it says phone is up to date.

To all members, VK does not work with 1.2 yet.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I updated a couple of hours ago at 79MB and I'm still up to date. Wonder what the he#$ is going on with you guys!!
    yea im getting the 159mb update now, too.. my brother did i guess and supposedly his LED light is blinking shortly when he gets emails. so i have no idea whats goin on but im downloading it, hope its worh it
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    My phone says it's up to date.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast