1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to delete icons such as web pages or contacts that you add to your launcher. I can remove apps but these icons seem to be here to stay???
    Your question is ambiguous, but a) you have to remove icons such a webpage from the launcher before you can add new ones; and/or b) you cannot delete applications that come with the phone, like the contacts app.
  3.    #3  
    Obviously you don't understand... If you have a website that you go to on a daily basis such as precentral.net you can add a link to the launcher which will appear as a new icon. Same for contacts... If you have a contact that you talk to on the regular you can add speed dial and add to launcher as an icon so that you dont have to go through the contact list. My question is once the icon is in the launcher... is it possible to delete the actual icon not the contact application.
    Hold the orange key down and tap the icon you want to remove.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Did the 1.2.0 update include a "Be a ****" app I haven't seen?

So many are posting questions then being dicks when others try to help or ask for clarification.
    I was searching for why I lost my contacts icon on my lauchbar and saw these postings. So, I have found out that I apparently deleted the icon but is there a way to put it back?
    you cant delete contacts icon
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    it however can get lost when you do themes
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I guess I phrased it wrong. The icon is still in the launcher its just not one of the five that are on the bottom of the screen at all times. There is the phone, email, launcher, and calendar. There used to be the contacts and now its gone. It is there with all the other icons when I tap the launcher. I hope this makes sense. I dont have any themes.
    remove one of them from the always bar the same way you move the ones on launcher and then drag the one you want back onto the always bar

you can only have five at a time on the bottom so just drag and drop one off the bootom bar then drag and drop the contacs back onto the bottom bar
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    That was easy. I feel stupid. I just didn't know how I removed it in the first place. Thank you very much.
    ha ha ha its all good kinda funny but no big deal have a great night!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by damedolla View Post
    Obviously you don't understand... If you have a website that you go to on a daily basis such as precentral.net you can add a link to the launcher which will appear as a new icon. Same for contacts... If you have a contact that you talk to on the regular you can add speed dial and add to launcher as an icon so that you dont have to go through the contact list. My question is once the icon is in the launcher... is it possible to delete the actual icon not the contact application.
    Open the contact, then click on the contact menu in upper left corner, select remove from launcher.
    I am so confused on how to delete icons through out this phone. For example, when I launch the Web app I see 6 icons for the following services.

Palm
    Sprint
    Face Book
    Myspace
    Amazon
    ESPN

I do not want to see any of these icons when I launch the web.

Can someone please tell me step by step how to get rid of these icons?

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

James
    Quote Originally Posted by delete2end View Post
    I am so confused on how to delete icons through out this phone. For example, when I launch the Web app I see 6 icons for the following services.

Palm
    Sprint
    Face Book
    Myspace
    Amazon
    ESPN

I do not want to see any of these icons when I launch the web.

Can someone please tell me step by step how to get rid of these icons?

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

James
    when you open the web icon go to the upper left menu and open it choose bookmarks this will display all your bookmarks just slide them to the right and push delete
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonystu View Post
    when you open the web icon go to the upper left menu and open it choose bookmarks this will display all your bookmarks just slide them to the right and push delete
    anthonystu...Thank you so much!

Can you tell me how to delete icons on the launcher screen. I have read several directions but am unable to find any that work. On the second launcher page I am looking to delete the Sprint Icon.
    You can't delete that one without applying a patch, and I don't think one's been made and uploaded to preware for that.

It's fairly easy to do if you know what you're doing though. Here are instructions if you're rooted: Patch Launcher Hide-Delete The NASCAR App - WebOS Internals