Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    downloaded the new update @ work, ran out to my car and I now have perfect Bluetooth connectivity in my 2008 M35! This had been an enormous source of frustration for me - this is the best part of the update.
    And now the bad news for Infiniti owners. You paid way too much money for a rebadged Nissan.
    lol

Infiniti is a great product. More than a rebadged Nissan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    And now the bad news for Infiniti owners. You paid way too much money for a rebadged Nissan.
    Whoa, them's fightin' words...
    And, actually, not true at all.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    The update improved the BT with my '09 Murano to the point where it's actually usable, which is good. But it's still far from perfect as far as call quality.

Phonebook tranferred easily which is good. And I'm happy to at least be able to use my factory handsfree system.
    OMG! I can now *hear* the caller in my 2009 Infiniti G37S after updating to 1.2!! Happy!!!!!!!!

Oh, and you can upload the whole phonebook to the car now and that works too!
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Im assuming this was an attempt at a bad joke?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    After I downloaded 1.2...I went right down to my 2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan to try it out. It works great. BTW infiniti offers way more than Nissan....I have had both over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Im assuming this was an attempt at a bad joke?
    I guess it depends on if you own one or not. Personally, I thought it was funny.
    I guess it depends on if you own one or not. Personally, I thought it was funny.
    A good bit of bait, maybe, but not really funny.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Are you sad because someone joked about your car? Come now, where is your sense of humour?
    I own A 2009G37s and it was funny lol.
    hey a have an acura rsx with honda integra emblem ?
    Rebadged or not...they are still nice cars.

How do you like the G37S? Once I get out of school and get a job it is one of the cars I am keeping my eyes on, until I can afford a Nissan GTR.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    finallyyyyyyy my bt works again
    i thought it was funny

i own a 2003 g35

but i kinda feel outdated now (sortta lik a iphone)
    lol kinda like audi, lamborghini, bentley, and bugatti are all rebadged VWs? And acuras are rebadged hondas? And lexus cars are rebadged toyotas?
    Damn a lot of ****ed off Infiniti owners haha.
    Awesome thats great... I own a 2006 M45 Sport and I also downloaded the Infiniti theme too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    Damn a lot of ****ed off Infiniti owners haha.
    Naa, the only ones ****ed off are the nissan owners who couldn't afford a lexus (which really is a rebadged toyota), and they are ultra-****ed because they still couldn't even afford an infiniti (which does a good job differentiating itself from nissan for the most-part)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast