Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    After the 1.2 update, IDLE IMAP no longer appears to be functioning. I removed and recreated one of my accounts to see if that fixed the issue, it did not.

If I manually sync or change folders and go back, updates occur. If I go into each accounts INBOX, there is a little yellow error symbol, but it doesn't give me any information.

Advice appreciated, thanks.

Misc Info:
    Yes, I restarted.
    Yes, I removed and recreated accounts to try.
    Issue is effecting 2 Google Apps accounts, 1 standard GMail account, and one standard IMAP account
    my google apps domain imap idle is working fine.. no yellow !, everything being pushed.. in fact just got another notification (facebook)

anyone else's working?
    My IMAP Idle accounts are working as well.

The one issue I see is that in the Account Setup page for my non-GMail IMAP Idle account, Default Folders is showing "Not yet available," even after a reboot.

Still getting my messages pushed fine though.
    My IMAP Idle accounts are working as well.

The one issue I see is that in the Account Setup page for my non-GMail IMAP Idle account, Default Folders is showing "Not yet available," even after a reboot.

Still getting my messages pushed fine though.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My work exchange account seems to work fine.
    My Google IMAP account is not. I sent myself 2 different emails from 2 accounts and after 5 minutes... nothing.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Really bizarre.

It's Gmail (generic and GApps) and another everyday IMAP account. All with the exclamation points... all receiving just fine via manual syncs or sync intervals, just not IDLE push. Tried removing/recreating, WiFi and Ev, etc... *shrug* Not sure what else to try. IDLE push works fine if I open up a mail client on a PC for those same accounts.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hmm, gmail started working again all of a sudden after several minutes. Possibly because I went into mail settings to look around.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I just got a bunch and then it stopped working again... I don't get it. Not like GMail can just be down, since one of my accounts has nothing to do with GMail (plus PC mail clients are fine).
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I seems to be having the same problem as well with my Gmail IMAP.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Still not sure what caused it... but something is definitely fishy. I am now working though, something in WebOS is weird about account names.

As an example, lets say my original 4 account names (just the names of the accounts in the mail client) were:

Acct1
    Acct2
    Acct3
    Acct4

I removed and recreated them... no luck. Then I removed them all and recreated them as the follow (for example):

Email1
    Email2
    Email3
    Email4

They work!!! Now for extra kicks... I REMOVE Email4 and recreate it as the original name, Acct4... It stops working again.

I have no idea what the deal is, but I'd say something got messed up doing the 1.2 update and that bad data is being stored somewhere by WebOS.

Thoughts?
    ugh, this isn't good news to hear...If more reports of faulty IMAP Idle come in, I think i'll have to put off upgrading.