1.    #1  
    Are they the same image or no? If I installed the leaked version is it safe to re-enable updates? Can somone with both ROMs check the MD5?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Not the same. The build is different. Or so I'm told. The MD5 of the "today" WebOS Doctor is: 93c3f106b7a7e5ef572465dcb4488e1c -- does that match what you have?
    They're not the same. The leaked version had file timestamps from 8/30. This one is from 9/13.

Besides that, there's at least one noticeable change- the new version of myTether (service 1.0.2) worked over Wifi in the leaked 1.2, and doesn't work in the official 1.2.
  4.    #4  
    I'm installing the update over the leaked version now, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    They're not the same. The leaked version had file timestamps from 8/30. This one is from 9/13.

Besides that, there's at least one noticeable change- the new version of myTether (service 1.0.2) worked over Wifi in the leaked 1.2, and doesn't work in the official 1.2.
    OMG i sure hope thats why it was delayed...
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    My tether works just fine for me. Just did the my tether update and wifi tethering worked like a charm
    Are you sure about that? It'll appear to be working fine on the Pre side, but I was unable to connect.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Are you sure about that? It'll appear to be working fine on the Pre side, but I was unable to connect.
    100% checked w/ my laptop and had a connection. I did this because i also heard it was not working
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    I'm installing the update over the leaked version now, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Seems to have updated fine over the top of the leaked 1.2 - my mods like 4x4 icons and add/remove pages are gone of course, but seems like everything is a-ok.
    i still have not updated from the leaked version...anyone else using the leaked 1.2 still?
    lol, yeah. I am Dannydos
    Just to clarify since it's not mentioned in this thread, the MyTether discrepancies were due to version 1.0.3 of the service not working, but 1.0.2 of the service was working. 1.0.4 was released to fix the issue.
    So what I'm curious is, has anyone compared the 8/30 build and 9/14 build jar to see what the actual differences are? If I knew how to do this, and understood what I was looking at, I'd already have done it...
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Just to clarify since it's not mentioned in this thread, the MyTether discrepancies were due to version 1.0.3 of the service not working, but 1.0.2 of the service was working. 1.0.4 was released to fix the issue.
    how do you tell which service you have?