1.    #1  
    Web OS 1.0 was already great; and yet every few months the phone keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work Palm.
    I always like reading positive posts, it's good to see that WebOS is getting better and better.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    +1
    palm is a great underdog to support, so far my investment has been excellent!
    Agreed, I'm pretty happy with my Pre experience, and the frequent updates keep it fresh.
    100% agreed. I learned to love WebOS from day one, and with all these new fixes coming out. I'm getting even more excited and look forward to what is next. I also spread love to all the homebrewers out there! You guys & gals are making the WebOS worth keeping and playing around with! So far right now, my fav game is Word Ace and Habla! But I keep looking everyday to see that we now have 200+ apps for this thing. Talk about total accomplishments for only a few months release!!!
    Thank you Palm! Everyone can do your part by blogging/tweeting/telling friends and co-workers your experience about the Pre. Even better show them how to use it, let them play with it for a while then tell them to switch!
    Agreed. While the original webOS was a little rough around the edges, that's to be expected with a brand new OS. The improvements have been very encouraging...and 1.2 is a GREAT stride forward.

When friends ask me what I think about the Pre, I tell them that it's a very solid phone and the OS is just scratching the surface; it has tons of potential.

I'm fully expecting the new paid apps to really show off what webOS can do.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Thanks palm fort he Bait and switch
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nilemann View Post
    +1
    Pssst.... there's a thanks button for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by smnc View Post
    Pssst.... there's a thanks button for that...
    Unfortunately, it does not show on the mobil version of Precentral.net.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-