1.    #1  
    Why did they remove the number of downloads each app has received? I enjoyed finding out how many times a certain was downloaded and what app had the most downloads. Like for example, today I checked the downloads of Pandora Radio to see it was only 5,000 away from 500,000 and was like man, the App Catalog is off to a great start. What do you guys think?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    my big complaint with the app catalog is that there aren't enough apps
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerAccess.com View Post
    Why did they remove the number of downloads each app has received? I enjoyed finding out how many times a certain was downloaded and what app had the most downloads. Like for example, today I checked the downloads of Pandora Radio to see it was only 5,000 away from 500,000 and was like man, the App Catalog is off to a great start. What do you guys think?
    and ur mad because of this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLApre View Post
    my big complaint with the app catalog is that there aren't enough apps
    Mine is you can't download all the apps that are there.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Developers/Palm probably didn't want this info to be public (after all).
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Mine is you can't download all the apps that are there.
    well yeah that's obviously complaint #1. i'm sure that this is because the catalog is still in beta but really that's no excuse.

we now have the capability to pay for apps that don't currently exist, yet there's a memory limit on the amount of apps we can currently download.

Palm is doing alot of things bass-ackwards and while i'm really happy that the phone is snappier and that we have cut/paste those features don't sell phones.

of course, Sprint is the one who should be most upset. they're doing all the beta testing so Verizon can get a way more polished product and sell tons of phones.
    Kernal Kuntz