Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Screaming load up. And I like the new pics. Gives me something to look at. Like I have nothing better to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    In my Photos some screen captures I thought I deleted a long time ago suddenly reappeared. Strange.
    Same here
    It's because you didn't delete all of them, as mentioned twice already in this thread.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Sounds like this might be a challenge for the virtual keyboard. They will have to put the images somewhere other than the media drive.
    Not sure what's worse here ... the erroneous pictures in your library or the fact that you're taking pics of your WoW characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    In my Photos some screen captures I thought I deleted a long time ago suddenly reappeared. Strange.
    same here.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That'd be because when you take a screen capture, it saves as JPG and PNG. webOS 1.1 couldn't view PNG in the Photos app, so you only were able to delete the JPG. 1.2 now allows PNG viewing in Photos, so what you're seeing is the PNG files.
    Absolutely correct. I'd noticed the duplication some time ago and every now and then removed the .png files. But now when you do a screen capture, you notice TWO images show up in Photos.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    whoa, everything in my Screen Captures folder now has duplicates. Good thing I only had around 45 pics in there. All the other folders seem fine
    Has anyone tried changing the folder for the keyboard to hidden? Obviously the photos app won't see the images but will the keyboard skin still work?
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Has anyone tried changing the folder for the keyboard to hidden? Obviously the photos app won't see the images but will the keyboard skin still work?
    Nevermind..the keyboard stops working altogether..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12