Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'd like to be (one of) the first to introduce this rumor: V1.2.1 will be released on Thursday and will bring the App Catalog out of beta, increase the app storage allotment, and fix iTunes sync.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Good chance you're right. Or maybe not...
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I heard 1.3 was suppose to be released thursday, and it will introduce yahoo and msn... oh wait... uhh nm
    My Life with the Pre. http://theprelife.com
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    No.
    I was thinking the eaxct same thing after this pretty disappointing update. Maybe there were so many new features Palm broke the update into 2 parts?
    I was thinking the exact same thing after this pretty disappointing update. Maybe there were so many new features Palm broke the update into 2 parts?
    could be onto something
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'd like to be (one of) the first to introduce this rumor: V1.2.1 will be released on Thursday and will bring the App Catalog out of beta, increase the app storage allotment, and fix iTunes sync.
    lol, where did you hear that?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    There is a 50% chance that something could be released Thursday and another 50% chance that something may not. I am betting that something may come out labeled 1.2.1 or maybe not.
    how about some freaking blinking notifications! ive been patient but bout ready to switch back to my curve for a bit and come back later
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    lol, where did you hear that?
    My nether regions...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Doubt it - it'd be a waste of bandwidth updating 3 days later.
    My nether regions...
    Trying hard not to take that personally...
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Trying hard not to take that personally...
    You'd asked where I got the rumor... I answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rg0_n3rd View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing after this pretty disappointing update. Maybe there were so many new features Palm broke the update into 2 parts?
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rg0_n3rd View Post
    I think they will be following the 2 part update also - just like your two part posting
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My nether regions...
    can you get the lottery numbers too? I heard large ******'s have the ability to predict them along with pre release dates.

really Vag'es are censored?
    My Life with the Pre. http://theprelife.com
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    how about some freaking blinking notifications! ive been patient but bout ready to switch back to my curve for a bit and come back later
    Because of blinking?
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by exstatica View Post
    can you get the lottery numbers too? I heard large ******'s have the ability to predict them along with pre release dates.

really Vag'es are censored?
    Whoa, there, chief. "Nether regions" is a gender-neutral phrase, and I don't have one of those things you tried to mention. And this thread has now entered previously uncharted waters...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I love how the threadstarter just posts a rumor with zero sources.

Thank you for this wonderful thread, Wynand.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    yall make me sick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast