1.    #1  
    Well Im starting to get really ****ed off. Sorry for my language. Two weeks ago I purchased a palm pre after upgrading from a Samsung instinct. Last night my screen stopped working. The phone was in perfect condition. It didn't have one scratch on it as I had the Zagg Invisible shield on it. I never dropped it or anything. So I brought it back and exchanged the phone for a brand new Pre. And sure enough a few hours later the power button is broken. Are You Kidding Me? Has anyone else had as many problems as me or is this just a coincidence?

Alex
    bad luck i guess. ive had mine for 2 months and yet to have a problem :[
    There are a few that has had the unfortunate series of events that you seem to be having. I hope the 3rd Pre is better hardware wise.

BTW, the new firmware is available and may fix the scratches...J/k! But the new firmware IS out with new features!

Welcome to the Forums and we hope you stick around!
    The majority of people never have any major hardware problems with the Pre. However, enough people have problems to hear regular complaints, and every now and then, some poor SOB get's a run of bad Pres. Happens.
    Bas spelling.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Bas spelling.
    Sorry I didnt spell bad right. It was an accident. I'm just a little angry right now at my phone and I didn't check the heading before I submitted the message. You didn't have to be a wise *** about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks5171 View Post
    Sorry I didnt spell bad right. It was an accident. I'm just a little angry right now at my phone and I didn't check the heading before I submitted the message. You didn't have to be a wise *** about it.
    Sorry. Just could not resist.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)