Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Still all gray in the monthly view. I thought that was going to be fixed.
    Never saw that it was going to be fixed in 1.2? I don't remember reading that in the early release notes.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Never saw that it was going to be fixed in 1.2? I don't remember reading that in the early release notes.
    Correct, this was never slated for the update
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I read the main 1.2 thread and this was one of the things that was suppose to get fixed. Here is what I read. Am I reading it wrong?

Calendar
    • Colors - Calendar now has preference setting for "Calendar View Options" to set the color of your calendars and to show them in the "All Calendars" view.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    i was also under the impression this would be fixed..
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvideo View Post
    i was also under the impression this would be fixed..
    ditto
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I can assign the colors to the various calendars, but they don't show in the monthly view
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    I read the main 1.2 thread and this was one of the things that was suppose to get fixed. Here is what I read. Am I reading it wrong?

Calendar
    Colors - Calendar now has preference setting for "Calendar View Options" to set the color of your calendars and to show them in the "All Calendars" view.
    Yes you are reading it wrong... All that says is that you can change the color of each calendar so when you view all your calendars (this != monthly view) you can distinguish them
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    In Day view could you always drag appointments to a different time. Maybe it just works better in 1.2.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I would like to see 3 things fixed with the calendar. 1. Fix the monthly color view. 2. Be able to set what view comes up when you launch the calendar. 3. Have more that just 1 hour and 1 day as a notification time. I would like to see 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    They didnt add anything new to the calendar, they just changed the menu layout. I was realy hoping the colors would now show in the month view. Any chance we can have a tweak in WOSQI?
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I wish the month view would indicate if there is an all day event and show more resolution for timed events. Right now each day just has three parts that are either on or off for morning, afternoon, and night.