Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. Beknatok's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
       #1  
    While we're all downloading WebOS, thought I'd look into WebOSDoctor. And Sprint hasn't touched it yet...

    UPDATE AGAIN: Is available, but not at the previous location. It can be found here (thanks Elysian)

    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/ash99...0ewwsprint.jar
    Last edited by Beknatok; 09/28/2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: ... wow, I fail at reading today! LOL!!!
  2. #2  
    Um. The currently posted version is 7/24. Today is 9/28.

    That's still webOS Doctor 1.1.
  3. Beknatok's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Um. The currently posted version is 7/24. Today is 9/28.

    That's still webOS Doctor 1.1.
    HAHAHA, wow, reading fail for me! :-)
  4. #4  
    I just downloaded it, and it's build date 9/14.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I just downloaded it, and it's build date 9/14.
    Weird, I just downloaded it again, and it's still the 7/24 one. Maybe hasn't propagated out to all of the CDN.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Weird, I just downloaded it again, and it's still the 7/24 one. Maybe hasn't propagated out to all of the CDN.
    Here's the link I used to dl it.

    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/ash99...0ewwsprint.jar

    Basically looked in the JNPL file, and thats what's in there. I'm installing it right now since my UpdateDaemon **** the bed.
  7. #7  
    Yeah, I just did the same thing, it seems the old link points to 1.1 and this new link points to 1.2.

    Though, it seems that maybe Palm doesn't want that link being shared openly and that's why they change it all the time.

    I'll be using webOS Doctor to go directly to 1.2 myself as soon as my music finishes transferring to the PC. I could just copy it again from my library but I had a good selection of stuff on there and couldn't be bothered to re-select and re-sync it right now.

    New 1.2 has file timestamps of 9/13, leaked 1.2 was 8/30, 1.1 is 7/24.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, I just did the same thing, it seems the old link points to 1.1 and this new link points to 1.2.

    Though, it seems that maybe Palm doesn't want that link being shared openly and that's why they change it all the time.

    I'll be using webOS Doctor to go directly to 1.2 myself as soon as my music finishes transferring to the PC. I could just copy it again from my library but I had a good selection of stuff on there and couldn't be bothered to re-select and re-sync it right now.

    New 1.2 has file timestamps of 9/13, leaked 1.2 was 8/30, 1.1 is 7/24.
    Mine's booting now, just gotta do Palm Profile, then I should be good. Still gonna run the update app to see if it's 100% up to date.
  9. #9  
    Yep, @ 1.2 with the webOS Doctor, and 100% up to date.
  10. #10  
    sweet. Will do a full restore so i can do a full clean start.
  11. #11  
    which one is 1.1? i want to go back...
  12. #12  
    Hmm this is bad. I can't sign in to my Palm profile. Looks like their servers are getting hammered, which means I don't get to use my damn phone until it slows down.
  13. vtoe's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    which one is 1.1? i want to go back...

    Any reason why you want to go back?
  14. #14  
    Bumping this back up in case anyone needs it.

    - Craig
  15. DrewPre's Avatar
    Posts
    818 Posts
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    #15  
    When you open up webOS doctor 1.2 it says this across the title bar

    Code:
    Palm(R) webOS(tm) Doctor (Build Sprint 108.171 09/14/09 04:28)
    What does webOS Doctor 1.2.1 say across the title bar?
  16. #16  
    Okay so this post is incorrect. It was made before 1.2.1 was released on October 3, and so the link in the first post (unless it's been stealthily updated by Palm again) is 1.2, not 1.2.1.
  17. #18  
    same here, someone please post the 1.21 doctor link

    i prefer to full restore my phne before tweaking it
  18. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beknatok View Post
    While we're all downloading WebOS, thought I'd look into WebOSDoctor. And Sprint hasn't touched it yet...

    UPDATE AGAIN: Is available, but not at the previous location. It can be found here (thanks Elysian)

    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/ash99...0ewwsprint.jar
    Confirmed, this link gives you a webOS doctor that sets your phone to webOS 1.2.0
  19. #20  
    The current version WebOSDoctor links can always be found at: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

    Currently only v1.2.0 for Bell and Sprint are out, unfortunately
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions