1.    #1  
    Just what the title says - I came into work today and (looking at my screen for the first time today) noticed that where I used to get at least decent coverage in my building, I now was getting none. I was set on Sprint Only, so I changed it to Automatic, and was able to get a roaming signal - one measly bar.

Now, I have a coworker who also has Sprint (though not a Pre) and he says his service is normal today. I was able to get 2 or 3 bars going outside, but I don't understand why I can't get a signal today inside. Hoping this is just something weird here and not the phone itself, and we'll see when I get out of the building this evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek View Post
    Just what the title says - I came into work today and (looking at my screen for the first time today) noticed that where I used to get at least decent coverage in my building, I now was getting none. I was set on Sprint Only, so I changed it to Automatic, and was able to get a roaming signal - one measly bar.

Now, I have a coworker who also has Sprint (though not a Pre) and he says his service is normal today. I was able to get 2 or 3 bars going outside, but I don't understand why I can't get a signal today inside. Hoping this is just something weird here and not the phone itself, and we'll see when I get out of the building this evening.
    restart phone maybe?
  3.    #3  
    Ha, sorry, I definitely have done that.
    update your prl if its not already at 60654. In phone app go to prefs.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  5.    #5  
    Updated prl also, and network settings. No dice. thanks though - any other ideas?