1.    #1  
    *sigh* That was all I was really hoping for with 1.2 coming out. Maybe itll be in the next update.
  2.    #2  
    I wasnt expecting them either but one can hope!
    people use yahooIM?
    MSN Live and Yahoo messaging will be supported in Greg's upcoming public release (the article on the front page of PreCentral). The 1.2 update might delay the release so that we can get the current version to work with it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Bummed too - didn't expect them but if it takes months before the next release not having Yahoo/MSN is going to get old. I almost never use AIM anymore.
    Yahoo is so 2006...
    AIM is so 1995...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Yahoo is so 2006...
    Hey what can I say? 2006 was a good year for me and I love Yahoo!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    why us IM when we have the infamous SMS LOL!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    *sigh* That was all I was really hoping for with 1.2 coming out. Maybe itll be in the next update.
    Now I thought I read that it is on the Palm Pixie.. if so then what WebOS version will it be running on release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    MSN Live and Yahoo messaging will be supported in Greg's upcoming public release (the article on the front page of PreCentral). The 1.2 update might delay the release so that we can get the current version to work with it.
    I really looking forward to Greg's work going public. Yahoo is the one big feature I'm missing.
    Almost everyone I know uses either YIM or MSN. I hardly know anyone who uses gtalk fwiw...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions