1.    #1  
    OK, I know there have been many people complaining about this, but maybe we can condense this all here.

1. I want to know if homebrew apps and catalog apps combined have a limit, or is there a limit for each one as to the number you can have.

2. Is it the number of apps, or the amount of space that is taken up that limits how many apps you can have? For instance, if you have 3 small apps that are like the "reset" app, that do not take much room- is that similar to one big app?

3. This is a dumb question and I'm sure I know that answer, but does moving your apps to page 2 or 3 free up allowing more to be added as they default to page one when downloaded.

4. How will Palm change this? They are starting to get a bunch of apps now in the catalog, and I can't get them without deleting others.

And for those who say 88 apps is a lot, it is! But most of us have a use for all of them at one point. It does not mean we use them everyday, but we do in fact use them.

Gotta go, my boss just got here at work. I did want to write more.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Gotta go, my boss just got here at work. I did want to write more.
    Please don't.

Just about everything known about this problem has already been accumulated here:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ification.html

You should probably post any follow-ons there.
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Please don't.

Just about everything known about this problem has already been accumulated here:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ification.html

You should probably post any follow-ons there.
    I keep saying one of these threads be stickied. More and more people will be discovering this short comming by Palm and wonder if thier device is unique, when it is infact a poor engineering decision.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)