1.    #1  
    I bought the pre a couple weeks ago and when i first got it i synced everything up through i tunes.. Then an update for i tunes came and now it doesn't work, is that what happend to everyone? or is my pre just messed up? We can't get songs on our pre any other way?
    In the future please search for an answer before posting a thread as this topic has been covered ad nauseum and has also been in the news as well...

http://www.precentral.net/itunes-9-b...get-going-palm

In short, wait for frimware 1.2. It also may be advisable to get a 3rd party sync solution like doubletwist or missing sync...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Or roll back to v8.2 and don't let it update. (silly software won't let me post a link to 8.2, so you'll have to search for it yourself if you don't still have the installer.)
    If I-Tunes starts to slow down Palm Pre software releases, I think they would be better served to put the appropriate hooks into WebOS and the SDK and allow the community to provide the i-tunes sync compatability.