1.    #1  
    Whenever I get a text it goes to a blank white screen when I try to open it. I tried deleting my contacts and resyncing them. I tried taking out the battery as well. What am I doing wrong? Or what do I need to do?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n20issan02 View Post
    Whenever I get a text it goes to a blank white screen when I try to open it. I tried deleting my contacts and resyncing them. I tried taking out the battery as well. What am I doing wrong? Or what do I need to do?
    Do you have any tweaks on your phone? Mine had that problem when I enabled message forwarding.
  3.    #3  
    The only tweaks I have are to make the battery show in percent. I am not aware of setting the message forwarding on.
  4.    #4  
    How do I check to see?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n20issan02 View Post
    How do I check to see?
    It would be shown in the WebOSQuickInstall, the box would be checked. But you probably didn't enable it if you don't remember checking it.

Maybe try removing the tweak to see if it changes anything?
    You can restore from all tweaks in WOQI with the "retore to default" button on the tweaks section. Try to do that first. If that doesn't work, then try the webos repair utility to restore your Pre...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    I try to click the restore to default button and my phone reboots but it doesn't reset and the web os doctor doesn't sense my phone it says please connect your phone via usb even though its connected.