1.    #1  
    1st let me say that I love my pre and I am staying with the pre and palm. It is working out great for me. I am still on my launch day pre. However, I started having trouble with the battery about two weeks ago. I would wake up and notice that the battery would have around 50%. I would then plug it in to the car adapter on my way to work. It would charge and then I would also charge it at work with my touchstone. I started to expirament with the problem and figured out that my charger was only working about 50% of the time. I ran in to the same problems with my car charger.
    I decided to go to the sprint store and see if they could explain what was happening. The sales rep told me that my battery had been warped by the car charger and that was likely my trouble. He ordered me a new pre. I am curious to know if anyone has experienced similar trouble. Also, can anyone confirm the car charger warping the battery? Lastly, since my new pre is already ordered, was this user error or a faulty product?
    ive never heard of a charger warping a battery unless its the wrong cable for that particular phone , if its a sprint charger or palm charger i would not think so . but then again there was someone else in here that got ahold of a bad usb cable with his pre so it is possible .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    It is a sprint charger. The one that has sprint in the middle and lights up in yellow when plugged in to the car. The sales guys showed me the battery and it was slightly warped(had to look carefully)
    did you ask him why they were selling chargers that warp batteries lol and then you should of said give me a new battery ,but i guess a new pre will work too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->