Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm crazy. I thought when I received a text, my phone would vibrate. I remember it doing that...but now it doesn't. I can set to prefs for 'Play Sounds' and it does chime and vibrate. Can I get it to JUST vibrate? Didn't it used to?
    Go into sounds and ringtones and the option is in there attached system sounds.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Go into sounds and ringtones and the option is in there attached system sounds.
    I did try looking in there. All the options are 'On', both Vibrate's and System Sounds.
  4. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    have you tried a reboot?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes, I've tried that too. So, it is supposed to, right?
    yes it should.
    Mine vibrates when I get a text and with phone calls. (less then a week old)
    if you recently loaded an app or did a tweak you may want to trouble shoot and reverse whatever you did last, if not use webos utility, its safe and you dont loose anything in ur pre
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I went back and remove all the tweaks, still no vibrate. I was going to do a reset and start over, but what's to utility you mention?

Edit: oh, I think I know. I used that to remove the tweaks, the rest to default buttom in the lower right. Is that what you meant?
    Last edited by Jeking; 09/27/2009 at 07:30 PM.
    I have a question and I'm not sure how this forum works but when I receive a text I open the notification and the screen i s black. What should I do?