1.    #1  
    Something crazy is going on ... I have the screen set to brightest and it seems that when I browsing the web or other applications but the screen seems to dim within 30 sec - 60 sec then it will brighten again. Anyone else have this issue?
    Its probably adjusting to the sunlight. The phone has a light sensor that makes the screen brighten or dim based on what the conditions are. So maybe slight shadows or extra sunlight is making the screen adjust.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by spolebitski View Post
    Something crazy is going on ... I have the screen set to brightest and it seems that when I browsing the web or other applications but the screen seems to dim within 30 sec - 60 sec then it will brighten again. Anyone else have this issue?
    Yes. It happens to me. I first thought it was a defect, but then I realized that it probably is a sensor. (I hope so)
    if you have brightness unlinked it could have something to do with this but i have not proven this
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    There is an ambient sensor in the phone that detects light levels, this will change the brightness according to the light levels.. Doesn't seem to be 100% accurate but i do not think anything is wrong with your phone.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?