1.    #1  
    I got one today swapped out he swore was new but I needed to do 1.1 update and than noticed it did a prl update?

Do you think it is refurbished or an older return?
    go to dial pad, enter ##786# and see if there is a recon status or no.

My last refurb I got (last month or so) had webos 1.03 on it
    prl update not working at present time ,will b fixed with the next update is what ive been told
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Thanks just checked and indeed reconditioned. Damn it
    He lied ti me. Well I just told him I figured it out and wasn't nice that he tried to pull a fast one on me.

He ordered me a replacement to be shipped to my home. Can it possiblly be a new one or for sure refurbished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    prl update not working at present time ,will b fixed with the next update is what ive been told
    I tried today and got the same message. But when I checked the PRL, it had updated to the latest (60654).
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    they should, but might not, update software, prl and network settings should be done to any pre out of the box
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    PRL update is working...it just gives a confusing error msg after it updates to make you think that it failed. I just updated mine a few minutes ago.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I tried today and got the same message. But when I checked the PRL, it had updated to the latest (60654).
    Mine says 60652. How do you update the PRL?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Go to Phone app and then under preferences (upper left hand corner) scroll down to bottom and you will find update network settings and below that update PRL.