1.    #1  
    Hi all. Quick question regarding returning a defective phone to Sprint. We are a family of three and each have a Pre (all of which are insured). All three phones were purchases by my daughter out in Seattle. My wife and I live in NY. If my wife's phone or mine need to be returned, do you think that we would need more than the account number to do this? For instance, would an actual receipt for the phones be necessary?
    I could be wrong here, but wouldn't it make sense just to call a Sprint store (perhaps not the one that you want to return it to) and ask them what needs to be done?
    bring it to any sprint store that works on phones in the store . they should replace it for you .all they need is your phone number. or you can call them and do everything over the phone and have them send the new phone/phones to you at home. just remember to return the messed up phone lol, because they will charge your account for the phone if you do not ha ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rwgreenberg View Post
    Hi all. Quick question regarding returning a defective phone to Sprint. We are a family of three and each have a Pre (all of which are insured). All three phones were purchases by my daughter out in Seattle. My wife and I live in NY. If my wife's phone or mine need to be returned, do you think that we would need more than the account number to do this? For instance, would an actual receipt for the phones be necessary?
    To access your account in the Sprint store, be sure to have the PIN for your account otherwise the store rep will have a hard time confirming the insurance on your account. It makes for an easier time dealing with issues and streamlines the process. Else, the rep will spend too much time confirming you are actually who you say you are and that you in fact have coverage.