1.    #1  
    I lub it!

Here's the latest (smack on the hand for thestreet.com?)

Link coming....
    Quote Originally Posted by austinpaul View Post
    lol
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Link broken...

EDIT: I guess third clicks the charm... Weird...
    Thank god! I really did not want to switch to sprint!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Thank god! I really did not want to switch to sprint!
    Sprint has the best price plans though! Unless you don't get reception with Sprint at your house or something(but even then it should just switch over to Verizon and roam), I'd just switch to Sprint. The predictable monthly bill and the unlimited calling to any cell phone carrier in America is pretty sweet.
    @ thestreet.com's info. I KNEW VZ wasn't gonna pass this, let alone the confirmed photo of the Pixi (suspecting the and the Pre in c40) and the Pre in inventory. I assumer they are just some iphone-wielding jerk, punk-b*tches

Palm's great news wit the new hires, and the VERY promising webOS + worldwide launches is only Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    By January the pre will be old new no? Unless those that never played with I guess they can look forward to it.