Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I added the Spiderman theme to my phone and want to remove it from the phone just in case it causes a problem with downloading the new update. I have searched the entire site and used WebOS Quick install to try and remove it with no luck. If anyone has the answer to my problems it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    did you install it with Preware or Quick Install???...you need to remove it the same way you installed it.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I've tried both ways. For some reason it doesn't show up on my phone in PreWare. I downloaded it using QuickInstall but for some reason when going into the list of apps on the phone it doesn't appear there either. Kinda confused on this one and I'm pretty good at the gadget thing.
    go back to webos QI and themer and revert to default ,make sure phone is in dev mode and on just charge
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Some themes seem to have issues when i try to fully remove a theme there's always a small icon that manages to stay. For instance i downloaded the original blue theme through QuickInstall and and upgraded it through preware, but when i removed it from preware and reverted to default on the WebOS QuickInstall i still manage to have the usb icon in blue :S