Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    It's really damn annoying...my cheek will brush up on the pre when I put it to my face and it will do random crap. The worst is that sometimes it calls another number somehow on the other line. All I see when this happens is a "end all calls" button and a "merge calls" button. Is there any way to just end the call on the currently active line???

Sorry if I sound annoyed, but it just called my home number when my son was taking his nap. Thank goodness I was at home and could pick up the call on the first ring.
    The proximity sensor is not working correctly and not turning off the screen. See if this issue is similar to yours.

Re: Phone automatically makes conference call while on call to LANDLINES ONLY! - webOS Software - Palm Support Community
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    No, my proximity sensor still works...I figure it must happen before the proximity sensor has a chance to kick in. It doesn't happen that often but when it does, it ruins my call. I just hope it doesn't happen on an important call.
    I could be, I would keep an eye on that sensor to be sure though
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah, I hate that there's no button to end just ONE call when in call waiting. Only switch or end all. Here's to hoping for a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoeta15 View Post
    I could be, I would keep an eye on that sensor to be sure though
    Wouldn't it be hard to make a call with your eye on the proximity sensor?
    I've noticed that if you throw a card away, while on a phone call it messes with the prox sensor and then it does not function. instead the screen stays on and face dialing ensues! Also I noticed that I am not a great speller!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    Yeah, I hate that there's no button to end just ONE call when in call waiting. Only switch or end all. Here's to hoping for a fix.
    See here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1877425
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.