1.    #1  
    Forgive my ignorance, but as you can see I am very new to this forum and palm pre. I have always used windows based devices and i never had problem streaming video on any site. With Palm Pre, it seems like it only works with you tube. I can not watch any videos on yahoo or other sites. It says no application found. Is this not important? I see all kinds of games and other Apps. being created except for a video player. Can anyone answer this? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by daryoushpre View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but as you can see I am very new to this forum and palm pre. I have always used windows based devices and i never had problem streaming video on any site. With Palm Pre, it seems like it only works with you tube. I can not watch any videos on yahoo or other sites. It says no application found. Is this not important? I see all kinds of games and other Apps. being created except for a video player. Can anyone answer this? Thank you.
    Not sure where to start with this one... you just need to wait for flash, this is not something homebrewers are probably capable of.

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-flash-still-track
    Hi, and Welcome from another long time WinMo user.

I find that I can stream Mp4 videos pretty easily, but haven't tried to stream that much other stuff to be honest. Try to search for MP4 streams to see if you can find what you need.

nb
  4.    #4  
    Thanks