Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    The often rumoured project Pink where MS use the expertise of their aquisition of the company Danger has been leaked and draws parallels with the Palm Pre

The Pink Phone Pictures Microsoft Doesn't Want You To See Yet - Microsoft pink - Gizmodo
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Microsoft are fools, they would have a sure winner if they made the ZuneHD a phone.
    I thought the same thing when I saw it yesterday. Very similar to the pre
    The interface on it looks a lot like the new version of the Zune Software, which is, IMO an amazingly good thing. I'd seriously consider one of these phones if the interface and hardware was just right, probably the horizontal slider, and if they were Sprint phones.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Microsoft are fools, they would have a sure winner if they made the ZuneHD a phone.
    Yeah, but then they wouldn't know what to do with it or how to handle the success, and somehow they'd manage to drive it into the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    Yeah, but then they wouldn't know what to do with it or how to handle the success, and somehow they'd manage to drive it into the ground.
    indeed. seems like a waste though, i would consider a ZuneHD "phone" seriously against the pre. That's the opportunity they missed.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I think we all expect Windows Mobile 7 and Pink and the Zune HD interface all to be the same thing.
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    This is the truth!