Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    At work we use Lotus Notes. Yeah, I know, I feel that way about it too. Anyway, when a meeting gets scheduled the "Rooms" field is a very long string, a whole 'country-campus-building-x-y-floor-roomnumber-etc' kind of thing. CompanionLink sends it up to Google Calendar, which stores that long string in its "Where" field. Then it gets Synergy'd down to the Pre, and when I open the event that location field is far too long to fit on the screen. My problem is that I can't find a good way to scroll that field. Actually I would rather have that field grow itself to a second line and display the whole thing, shortening the big text field at the bottom. Has anyone made such a tweak yet? But if I can't do that, then I would like to be able to scroll that field, however the usual way of holding orange and swiping somewhere outside the field doesn't work well because it requires me to slide open the keyboard, and also I can't do it one-handed.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    It looks like I need to add "multiline" to the location text field, but I haven't been able to find where to do that. No changes I've made have made any difference to what the calendar app does. (I have relaunched the app, and sometimes restarted the phone). I've been trying to change things in details.css and edit-scene.html. Anyone know how to do what I'm trying to do?
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Figured out it has to go in edit-assistant.jsjsjs $as$ $an$ $attribute$. $Can$'$t$ $seem$ $to$ $do$ $it$ $in$ $the$ $div$ $or$ $in$ $CSS$. $Now$ $I$ $have$ $to$ $take$ $this$ $change$ $which$ $works$ $in$ $the$ $emulator$ $and$ $figure$ $out$ $how$ $to$ $make$ $a$ $patch$ $out$ $of$ $it$.