1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I got my Pre two days ago, and I'm really liking it, except my camera doesn't seem to always work right. Below are two pictures I took with it with about four seconds in between.

imgur .com/1u7O7.jpg
    imgur .com/A5rSQ.jpg

This has been happening constantly, sometimes pictures turn out fine, sometimes they look like the 2nd one with the colors all crazy. Is it something I am doing wrong when using the camera, is it normal, or should I be returning the phone? Thanks for any insight, this is pretty much my only real problem with the phone right now (everything else is pretty minor).
    ma interwebs might not be working cause i can't see the pics??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    ma interwebs might not be working cause i can't see the pics??
    I can't post links yet, just remove the space before the .com
    gotcha...
    here ya go, by he way the second one looks crazy...

yeah sorry so big...
    Try running web os doctor ( it will delete everything you have on the phone and put it back to factory settings)

If that doesn't work return it for a new one at sprint since you have 30 day warranty with them.

On a side not that picture looks really cool I hope its an added feature to the camera in later updates lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    Try running web os doctor ( it will delete everything you have on the phone and put it back to factory settings)

If that doesn't work return it for a new one at sprint since you have 30 day warranty with them.

On a side not that picture looks really cool I hope its an added feature to the camera in later updates lol
    You can have that feature for free if you want to buy my phone :P Will WebOS Doctor delete all my contacts and everything?