Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Stupid question I'm sure but being from Windows I'm used to having an explorer type view to look for them.

    Emailed myself a couple of mp3 clips to use as ringtones. Opened the email and downloaded them - but they dont appear in my music library nor ringtone folder. Can click on the links in m my email and they play. Where do I go from here to find the actual files?

    Sorry - stupid question. And I'm on travel so I cant just plug into my computer and add them that way so figured I'd try to learn something.
  2. #2  
    they went into a partition of your USB drive which does not show up when you plug it into a computer. So, you cannot access them outside of email.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bhack View Post
    they went into a partition of your USB drive which does not show up when you plug it into a computer. So, you cannot access them outside of email.
    So any attachments you may email yourself on this phone cannot be saved or otherwise accessed outside of email?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmidnight View Post
    So any attachments you may email yourself on this phone cannot be saved or otherwise accessed outside of email?
    unless your phone is rooted, at the moment you cannot
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    unless your phone is rooted, at the moment you cannot
    Wow, a huge flaw IMO that I did not even think of looking at before buying.

    Thanks for the quick responses, appreciate it.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmidnight View Post
    Wow, a huge flaw IMO that I did not even think of looking at before buying.

    Thanks for the quick responses, appreciate it.
    I wouldn't say its a flaw per-se... More of an inconvenience...
  7. Steb0ne's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #7  
    That's incorrect... If you use Internalz you can browse ur files.. .If you look in that thread, I asked the same thing and someone answered where the attached files are saved, I just don't feel like searching to find it.

    But emailing mp3's and saving works fine. Just gotta find which folder it's in.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
    If you use Internalz you can browse ur files...
    I stand corrected

Posting Permissions