1.    #1  
    Hello all! I just purchased a pre on Friday. I synced all my information. I changed some notes in outlook and now want to sync just a couple of notes from outlook and not all of them. I plugged in the usb from pre to the computer, tapped "usb drive", let the computer recognize the pre, clicked "computer", clicked the f drive, and then dragged the two notes into the pre file. The problem is I can't find the files on the phone. Does anyone know where I need to go to look for them? I have tried looking in the memos, tasks, docs, pdf, email, etc., but no luck. I am at a loss. TIA for your help!
    1) Install Evernote in PC and Pre
    2) Select Note in Outlook
    3) Export to Evernote
    4) Profit
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  3.    #4  
    I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you! I had tried for hours upon hours to figure out how to get my outlook notes onto my phone, finally evernote worked!! I am so happy!
    I'm about ready to get my Pre, and just today it suddenly hit me: how do I get my notes from Outlook onto my Pre? I figured I'd better get that squared away before making the leap. A quick forum search led me to this thread and to Evernote which I'm trying now. So far it looks freaking awesome.

It's going to be weird not syncing my device with my desktop anymore.

/Kevin
    The only problem I have with Evernote - and something you need to be aware of - is that your data is only available if you have a network connection. It doesn't cache locally, so if you have no connection, you have no data. That's a deal-breaker for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    1) Install Evernote in PC and Pre
    2) Select Note in Outlook
    3) Export to Evernote
    4) Profit
    I'm stuck on step 3. How do I export from my Outlook notes to Evernote? Evernote's knowledgebase more or less indicates that this isn't possible unless you're using Microsoft OneNote (which I'm not). But it sounds like plenty of people have done it, I'm just not sure how.

/Kevin
    Okay, never mind. Apparently the 3.5 beta version for Windows doesn't add the 'Add to Evernote' button in Outlook. I uninstalled it and installed 3.1, highlighted my notes, and clicked 'Add to Evernote', and like magic, there they are.

Now I'm going to export my notebooks so they're backed up and then go ahead and upgrade to the 3.5 beta again, now that I won't need to export from Outlook again.

/Kevin

EDIT: For some reason, when I did this process and went back to 3.5, I had the Evernote button in Outlook. Dunno what happened with that initial install. Weird.
    Last edited by commonplace; 10/07/2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Added more info