1.    #1  
    Hey, this is my first actual theme. It took me forever, well hope you like it! *Also Rate and Comment*
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I don't see anything.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I don't see anything.
    Still being approved, it should be up there by today.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it. Congrats!!
    looks awsome
    Nice
    Last edited by Abyssul; 09/24/2009 at 09:16 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  7.    #7  
    Let me know if i should make any changes or in a different color.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Dialer theme courtesy of
    Every single image i used for this theme i custom edited my self. I did not use any of your images.
    Contacts with single profiles puts two little boxes over the faces in the contacts page... This has been my favorite theme (and beach for simplicity) so far to date. The red splash is good. I wrote a list of ideas and will send it over later (from puter) but very nice work. Why the bird?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Contacts with single profiles puts two little boxes over the faces in the contacts page... This has been my favorite theme (and beach for simplicity) so far to date. The red splash is good. I wrote a list of ideas and will send it over later (from puter) but very nice work. Why the bird?
    Lol, The bird is the background for the browser, i was in a hurry so i forgot to get the image of it loading the browser.
    Look good. How about a Blue Debian based theme... some of us don't like Redhat ;-)
    You should edit the first post & input the link. That way it's easier to find it.
    Follow Me On

13.    #13  
    Ait, i ll start on it.