1.    #1  
    I upgraded from the treo to the pre but I forgot to mail in the certificate for $100 cash back which must be postmarked by 9/21/09. Am I screwed?
    Quote Originally Posted by treyo View Post
    I upgraded from the treo to the pre but I forgot to mail in the certificate for $100 cash back which must be postmarked by 9/21/09. Am I screwed?
    Call customer service and see if they can do anything for you. They might do a $100 credit on your account.
    I hope they can do something for you...and congrats on being in the position to be able to forget about 100 bucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    congrats on being in the position to be able to forget about 100 bucks!
    +1!
    Find a friend with a postage meter that you can "back date", call customer service and see if they will have any sympathy for you, or if everything else fails, you paid $100 too much for your Pre and just chalk it up to stupidity.
  6. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I already mailed mine in....but I'm pretty sure my rebate form had to be sent in by Nov 1st...I upgraded a few weeks ago...maybe your rebate was different for the date you upgraded.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    maybe your rebate was different for the date you upgraded.
    I'm trying to remember what mine said but I believe you have around 45 days to mail in the rebate form. I know it was more than 30 and less than 2 months.
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    How about this??

Call them up and say that you just got your letter back in the post because you forgot to put a stamp on it, and can you re-mail it today? Or tell them that it came back in the post because it was the wrong address and what should you do?

Hey for a $100.00 I'd give it a go?!?

Good luck.