1.    #1  
    Okay, so I installed MyTeether on to my Palm Pre. I tried using it but it didn't work so I tried to unistall it & I guess it worked but now when I connect my Pre to my computer to use WebOS quick installer it keeps saying there's no device connected. So I did a full erase & it still doesn't. I checked to make sure Developer Mode was turned on & it is. So I don't know what to do. I also had a theme installed & now I can't even uninstall it. Full Erase didn't take it off & since my computer isn't connecting it, I can't run the WebOS Doctor & I can't do a full erase either. I can't do a Partial Erase either. So I don't know what to do. Will Sprint tell me I violated the warranty? Will they tell me they can't help me because I have homebrew apps/themes installed that I can't uninstall? Please help. This is my third Palm Pre after paying $100 for the last time the screen cracked on its own. I don't want to pay another fee. Please Help.
    Unfortunately i do not know the answer to your question...while the "MyTeether" app sounds interesting I do not recommend chewing on your Pre. Just sayin'.
    Sounds like something wrong on your desktop rather than the Pre. Make sure the novcom driver is installed properly. You might also try to reinstall WOQI to see if that helps...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Sounds like something wrong on your desktop rather than the Pre. Make sure the novcom driver is installed properly. You might also try to reinstall WOQI to see if that helps...
    Okay. Novacom. Where do I get that & where can I get another copy of WebOS Quick Installer? I erased them after I realized that I couldn't get the thing to work on my computer. And thanks soooo much for your help. I really appreciate it.
    You can download the newest WOQI from this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

Also checkout the webos repair utility as well
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-repa...ew-best-friend

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions