Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My phone is up to date. Crap!

The weasels that speculate release times incorrectly should be flogged.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Yeah, I thought about that too. But I also thought we would at least get a lil something anyway, even if it's just a few app updates here and there.
    Doubtful. In the original timeline documents Palm clearly mentions that they're not going to look at updates until 9/28.

Probably got pushed back a bit with the delay of the pay apps too.

Maybe we might get new free apps today, but I think the unexpected delay just threw off their schedule and so they might just not have anything to release right now.

I want 1.2.1 and more apps too, but unfortunately, sometimes things don't work out as planned.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ...at least another week, I'd bet.

no one really knows, and Palm's tweeting coy, useless messages. (and laughing their ***** off that we are getting all worked up about it.) ;-)

off to read Engadget to pass the time - nothing new here.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I heard they are on Galactic Backorder.
    FTW
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    I think the app store is down cause everyone expects new apps and they're all in there at once and all getting disappointed at the same time. Today's Palm Thursday is Bomb Thursday. Sorry folks.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Doubtful. In the original timeline documents Palm clearly mentions that they're not going to look at updates until 9/28.

Probably got pushed back a bit with the delay of the pay apps too.

Maybe we might get new free apps today, but I think the unexpected delay just threw off their schedule and so they might just not have anything to release right now.

I want 1.2.1 and more apps too, but unfortunately, sometimes things don't work out as planned.
    Oh well. Back to the waiting game....
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    I think the app store is down cause everyone expects new apps and they're all in there at once and all getting disappointed at the same time. Today's Palm Thursday is Bomb Thursday. Sorry folks.
    Yep. Doesn't look good.
    3 App updates. Pandora, Tweed and checks so far. Well, they didn't show up in App Catalog as updates but my Update application is downloading them. The wheels are working, to a degree...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I downloaded them all and there are no more for the rest of you. Sorry.
    Damn you!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    3 App updates. Pandora, Tweed and checks so far. Well, they didn't show up in App Catalog as updates but my Update application is downloading them. The wheels are working, to a degree...
    hmm that isn't working for me.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    apparently my phone is up to date. go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    hmm that isn't working for me.
    Just finished downloading for me. I don't use those apps to really know a difference but Tweed now lists as version 0.9.16. Does that differ from your version?
    Just finished downloading for me. I don't use those apps to really know a difference but Tweed now lists as version 0.9.16. Does that differ from your version?
    Nope i already have that version. You must have just been late getting the latest update.
    Same one i've had
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Nope i already have that version. You must have just been late getting the latest update.
    Weird, I grabbed an update just last week. Hmm...
    Weird, I grabbed an update just last week. Hmm...
    Yeah this happened to me too a couple days ago. I got the app updates via the catalog a week ago. Then when I checked updates app the other day it said tweed and Pandora needed updating even though they were up to date.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    my update app tells me Where has an update available, but I uninstalled the app a few days after installing. and that was over a month ago.
    It might be because developers have to resubmit there apps again for todays/this months paid app. store update so it might be glitching out and showing updates when there isn't one. maybe?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    dumb q but how do you update apps that aren't homebrew? for example.. how do I update pandora? I guess there was an update today.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast