1.    #1  
    Help me on this please, I have tried to download a theme for two days now and i keep gettin the same message (Error Updating [4]) do anyone knows what is the problem?????

THANKS
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Are you in Dev. mode? Just curious to see if that is it.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    If you're updating from an older version, don't. Uninstall the old, install the new.
  4.    #4  
    Yes I am in Dev mode, and what is the latest version of preware???
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    V9.0- Did you see DrSuSE's responce. There has been issues with that. Do you currently have the original theme?
  6.    #6  
    also how do i get rid of a leather background on my dialer, I think that is what is cousing the problem!!!!!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiquemaracas1234 View Post
    also how do i get rid of a leather background on my dialer, I think that is what is cousing the problem!!!!!
    Jason has a new repair tool to put all your files back to original. That would more than likely take care of your problem.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-repa...ew-best-friend look here
    I am getting it too. I removed package service and preware. Installed package service (9.4) I thought it was 9.6 but whatev. then preware 9.0 from quickinstall webos-internals (all) feed.

I am trying to update gdail and I am getting this error. Updating with preware worked last night. it would be nice if the preware page on the wiki had a listing of error messages.