1.    #1  
    ok, now I know I'm getting obsessed with my shiny new (and oh so beautifully amazing) toy: I was cleaning my fingerprints off the touchscreen just now when *gasp* I thought I saw a scratch. Ack! I buffed it in a couple of different directions, worrying that I had my first ding. Imagine my relief when it turned out just to be a particularly stubborn fingerprint. Whew!

(ok, I realize that there are people starving all over the world, and my issue is lame compared to theirs, but I'm still happy that my Pre is scratch - free.)
    Last night I decided to superglue the headphone jack..It was a little loose and getting static and cut outs...
    anyways for a second I thought I got some on my finger and had touched the screen, I went into pure panic and obsessively inspected and cleaned the screen looking for a permanent finger print!!

thankfully I was wrong..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Last night I decided to superglue the headphone jack..It was a little loose and getting static and cut outs...
    anyways for a second I thought I got some on my finger and had touched the screen, I went into pure panic and obsessively inspected and cleaned the screen looking for a permanent finger print!!

thankfully I was wrong..
    I think my heart would have stopped dead right then!
    WOW. I thought I put up a boring thread. Then I saw this!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    WOW. I thought I put up a boring thread. Then I saw this!
    it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people on the internet will downgrade someone else. God bless you and yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conect11 View Post
    it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people on the internet will downgrade someone else. God bless you and yours.
    Everyone is a badass sitting in the comfort of their own home behind their physical full qwerty keyboard.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Everyone is a badass sitting in the comfort of their own home behind their physical full qwerty keyboard.
    lol, so true. And love the Calvin and Hobbes homage in your Avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conect11 View Post
    I wasn't trying to put you down. I was just makin' a stupid little joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Typing this from the Pre, you genius.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I wasn't trying to put you down. I was just makin' a stupid little joke.
    I'll chill, no harm no foul.
  11.    #11  
    I find myself watching people's Pre reviews on Youtube every now and then, seeing if they uncover anything that I haven't seen yet about the phone. So in this one I was watching today this dude had the Pre on his bathroom sink, and he said he had just showered. (no, I don't know why, yes I agree it sounds like the start of a video I'd rather not watch, and no, he was fully dressed) Here's my thing: I've ruined two phones by leaving them on the bathroom sink while I showered, the steam in the bathroom murdered death killed them. Now, I can understand being that foolish with a crappy cheap cellphone, but with a Pre, that costs $150 - $200 on contract and up to $750 off contract? Yipes!