Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    On my original one since Canadian launch. No oreo.. nice and tight... no issues really.. battery is good but bought the 1400mah Mugen one. It has a very slight yellow discoloration on the top left corner of the screen but that isnt' enough for me to warrant returning it as I don't really notice it unless I look specifically for it.. no dead pixels, sound is good.. great phone so far!
    Ditto! Launch day Pre. No problems.
    Got mine on launch day. Took me about 2 months of random shutdowns and I finally went to store. After a batt replacement no problems since.

In the first week a putting a small chip on the screen but I have no idea how it happened. It only really shows when it's clean. If it stays greased up it's not noticeable.
    even though im on # eight, i love mine just the same
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    I purchased 4 new Pre's on June 6th and still have all four of them that have not had ANY problems I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Got mine 6-9-09 still using it.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Had mine sincs launch GF is on her 2nd since july but both seem to be as good as new
    same here,launch day,houston area
    although waiting for reception issues to be fixed still,or fixed in newer build,then will swap
    5 Pres at launch day for my family. Mine is still perfect. Two have cosmetic issues (boys are rough on their phones). Wife's developed a wobble. But they all still work as advertised. Love our Pres after homebrews!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I'm still loving my launch-day Pre. No problems.
    2 launch day Pre, both doing fine. Ghost Armor on both.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I got mine mid-june, and have also not had any issues with it
    -mark
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Give it time, you'll be swapping it soon enough.
    Exactly how much time is required? And, if/when that time expires, and the person hasn't had to, will you then be willing to admit you might be wrong?

Just sayin'
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123