Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Like many here who don't have the Pre yet, I've been tempted numerous times to just dive in and get one, only to stop myself because I fear I can't live without an app I'm used to.

This week I actually planned on getting the Pre, finally. But, yesterday and today (right now actually) I'm sitting in a meeting taking notes on my Treo700p using MobileWrite & Docs to Go. I can write very fast with Graffiti & love it. I almost never use my keyboard.

With the new screen on the Pre that recognizes finger gestures and not a stylus, I feel I'm losing a lot. Yet, I still really want a Pre.

Have any of you had this concern? Have any found a suitable alternative on the Pre?
    Last edited by slthree; 09/24/2009 at 09:42 AM.
    There are styli out there that work with capacitive touch screens, but i do not know of a program equivalent to Fraffiti on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    very funny. I edited the title.

I was afraid that using a stylus is indeed close to being dead.

Are there any options for taking notes quickly on the Pre, or will there be?

Its weird because as technology advances, you'd think it might become easier to take notes at a meeting. I really want to avoid paper because I like to review my notes throughout the day .