1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,I have been visiting the site for a long time and I finally did it.this website is very helpful and I just wanted to hop on the precentral train and hopefully get some help or vise versa if needed.thank you.
    Welcome to the show. Have a seat.
    Have a seat?!?...are you crazy, stand up and get busy this isnt college courses. lol

There is tons to be done with your Pre if you are just registering...so make sure to visit Jason and hop on the WebOS QI bandwagon.

Oh and....welcome to the club!
    Welcome!

If you are new to the Pre, here are several resources.
    hi there, enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Intothechaos View Post
    Hi everyone...
    I just noticed your screen name. Funny!

- Craig
    Hi and welcome. If you have any questions, let us know, we'd be glad to help.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks everyone.I have hadmy pre since launch.well 4 days after launch to be specific but it is still going strong.I got the seidio 2600 battery last week and it is awesome.I feel like the chains of always charging it are off and i'm free.but yeah I have had an account over at everythingpre and I am just now making one for here.I know I'm a little late to the party but being in the company of fellow pre users I will be forgiven right?heh!!.anyway I am looking forward to hanging out here with all of you and learning more of this awesome device.thanx again....
    Welcome!